About the Members' Forum
The PILS Project convenes regular meetings of its members, bringing together a broad range of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and solicitors to:
1. help identify potential public interest human rights and equality cases;
2. discuss and share information on public interest issues affecting them and the individuals or groups they represent;
3. communicate developments and gather support for any on-going public interest advocacy campaigns;
4. raise awareness of the outcomes and practical effects of any public interest litigation that has been undertaken; and
5. build the capacity of members to use litigation as an advocacy tool by learning how to identify potential public interest cases and learning about the process and steps involved in taking a case.